Support your local community and promote your business at the same time
Sponsoring your local community calendar and noticeboard is a great way to show your support for your local community and promote your business (or public sector organisation) at the same time.
How does it work?
You’ll sponsor your local community’s shared digital assets (calendar of events, online noticeboard, weekly email newsletter), all brought together on a community website.
Our community websites are beautiful and unique, and help your community come together to share and find local events and activities in one place – events from across the web, and also directly submitted by community organisations.
Why this works for a local sponsor
It works because:
- You’ll be directly supporting a very wide range of local community activities in your neighbourhood.
- All community organisations are able to get involved, so you will promote yourself to and through all local community organisations – churches, residents’ groups, clubs and societies. As a result of your sponsorship, these groups can use our free web tool for their own emailing, meaning they’re more likely to contribute and get involved.
- Your brand will be associated with a unique and highly visible, hyperlocal community digital asset.
- We work with one exclusive sponsor per community.
- You’ll reach an extremely targeted local audience through weekly emails, a linked website, and any associated social media activity.
- All our content is social media friendly, and you can use all the content created to supercharge your own social media strategy and/or your email marketing strategy – because every content page will feature your brand.
What does the sponsor get?
Your brand will feature at the top of the front page of the community calendar and on every content page.
It also features at the top of every weekly email to local subscribers. You’re also able to use all our local content in your own social media accounts, your own email newsletters or campaigns, and/or your own website – a free, localised stream of content marketing.
How much does it cost?
You’ll be surprised how cost-effective our sponsorship solutions are. Exclusive community sponsorship packages start at just £50 per month.