Introducing… our free web tool
Our free web tool is actually several tools in one. It has been built with local community and voluntary groups in mind. It can also be used by small community businesses, or any voluntary or community organisation which needs to communicate online, in a simple, straightforward and efficient way.
What you can do with the free web tool
- Upload your mailing list – up to 2,500 email addresses – and create multiple different mailing lists
- Create simple, but visual, email newsletters
- Send emails to your whole mailing list at the same time
- See who has opened your emails, and who hasn’t
- Create a basic one-page webpage for your organisation, customised with your own image and logo
- Publish any news, announcement, events or activities to your webpage (and beyond, if you wish)
- Allow multiple team members to each have their own log-in, and to contribute articles, news, events, etc to your webpage (so it’s not just down to one person)
- Connect your social media accounts and easily post the same content to Facebook and Twitter, linking back to your webpage
- And of course…. use the tool to get more publicity for your events and activities by making sure they get on your local community calendar and into the weekly community email newsletter (and often far beyond!).
Get started right away
If your local community already has its own shared digital assets (calendar, online noticeboard and email newsletter), click on ‘Add my events’ on the community website. Find your local community here.
If your local community hasn’t got its own shared digital assets yet, you can still use our free web tool without the community features. Register here.